FS: T2 Floor Mats (2 full sets) WTB: Rubber Parts (ALL)

Buy and sell Honda City's and Parts (Honda City's only please!)
tyty573
I'm New Here, Please Be Nice!

FS: T2 Floor Mats (2 full sets) WTB: Rubber Parts (ALL)

Postby tyty573 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:13 am

Hi all,

I am a new T2 owner in the US. My T2 came imported from Japan with TWO SETS of floor mats (including two trunk carpets - not sure if that's OEM?). I'm willing to part with the second set, which is a bit dirty but can likely be cleaned - I'll add pictures shortly.

I know there's a lot of demand for these, so I'm going to have to hold on to them until someone can help me find the parts I need - everything rubber. I need seals, gaskets, O-rings, and belts, of every shape, size, and placement for the T2. My primary need is for a timing belt, head gasket, and valve cover gasket, but I'm also interested in the rubber fittings for the courtesy blinkers and headlights, as mine are pretty well-worn.

If anyone knows where I can find these, you will have the key to a set of complete, legit, floormats. If you can find everything I need, I might even be convinced to part with the clean set as well. Also open to other engine-critical parts, as keeping her running is my top priority right now.

If you're not interested in the mats, I'll also pay for those rubber parts as well.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Re: FS: T2 Floor Mats (2 full sets) WTB: Rubber Parts (ALL)

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:46 am

More than anyone else that L Ford Range dude on Facebook is after the floormats, been driving me nuts with his constant hunting for a set ;) Anyways regarding your indicator rubbers, This guy in Japan actually makes/sells Brand new ones, probably the only place in the world you can score a new set :

Keiichi Ogawa
Email : [email protected]

I think I have posted a link to his page before on this forum, really nice guy, he has to rely on Google Translator for English though.

tyty573

Postby tyty573 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:12 am

Haha yes he added me, commented on my cover photo and posted to my wall asking for them. I told him I won't be decided for about a month or so, once I figure out what all my options for parts are, but I told him he's first in line, other offers notwithstanding.

Thanks for the tip, I'll email him with my most easily translateable english :)

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:40 am

Cool beans - Here's a link to my original post on here about these gaskets & some pics, I see I have a different email on my post, the one I posted above is from my email history so maybe email both :p My post details how to setout your email to him abit also.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4552&p=29366&hilit=indicator+gasket#p29366

spike10000
Forum Enthusiast

Postby spike10000 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:33 pm

Hey there,

I usually use Amayama.com for ordering genuine Honda parts. The only hiccup is getting the part numbers to begin with, but that is not the most difficult thing in the world with a little patience.

p.s. I'm keen on the used mats. Name your price :mrgreen:

tyty573

Postby tyty573 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:17 am

I'm flexible on price for the floor mats - let me get them cleaned up a bit, take some pictures, and we can see what people think they're worth (I've heard up to $500, but I don't need all that). But I don't really need money so much as I need a Valve Cover Gasket. First person to turn up a new OEM Valve Cover Gasket gets them. I can't sell them without that, because I have some major repairs waiting on one of those.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Seems to me you should take those carpets to a car interior place & have afew copy sets madeup to onsell ;)

spike10000
Forum Enthusiast

Postby spike10000 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:39 pm

You'll be waiting a while for what you desire, because the OEM gasket set (PN 12341-PD1-003) is long since discontinued by Honda. Aftermarket is your only hope it seems.

rafke
Forum Enthusiast

Postby rafke » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:25 am

ANTHRAXXX wrote:Seems to me you should take those carpets to a car interior place & have afew copy sets madeup to onsell ;)

Indeed.
Make JDM copies 8) 8) :D

rafke
Forum Enthusiast

Postby rafke » Tue May 17, 2016 4:45 pm

How about that set of carpets? is it for sale or what?

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”