My Ride..

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
GDTYMZ

My Ride..

Postby GDTYMZ » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:25 pm

I got me a ride today, not a City Turbo unfortunately but a better nicer side of the T2 italian style ..

It is from the Italian Stable and under the name of Fiat and is turbo, im sure it cant be hard to figure it out ..

Colza and fireslug - keep it on the low low .. :) lets see how smart these Cityturbo.com users are!!

haha but yeah its friggen quick, its the newer model (wont say exactly cuz its a dead give away) and yeha a lot quicker than my T2 i'll have to admit sorry guys..

But yeah cheap price, about the price of a descent T2 so was bang for buck under $2g :) will eat anything under $2g turbo or not :)

but will be sticking around as i love cityturbo.com soo much!

Thanks

Hyperblade
Moderator / Donating Member

Re: My Ride..

Postby Hyperblade » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:40 pm

Im guessing the Uno? or the 20v turbo but ill go with the Uno.

0-60 time of 8.3 seconds
105bhp

http://www.carnetlive.co.uk/unoturbo/about.html

Im curious as to why your T2 was so slow... And im pretty sure a T1 will trounce it easy.

But

Good luck with the car  :)

EDIT: Browsing the NZHondas thread.
http://nzhondas.com/phpBB2/opinions-of-fiat-uno-turbos-vtu35409.html

This is the car I want, but it will be many many years before i get one  :(

http://www.renault-sport.com/en/gamme/cliov6.php

doggystyle
Forum Addict

Postby doggystyle » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:11 pm

its not a tipo is it.... theres one other i can think of but i cant remember the name??

Brendan
Admin

Postby Brendan » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:10 am

Quicker than a T2 hey?  Challenge is down boys, someone race him :D

GDTYMZ

Postby GDTYMZ » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:57 pm

nah my T2 wasnt that slow, but i would say this car has more balls that the T2 did and yeah just a tad quicker. My t2 was running shit and yeah no filter or pipe and yeha just wasnt holding strong im not sure why but yeah .. it was crap really - $350 wasnt expecting anything mercedes like but the last 2days i did get it going quite quick!!

This Fiat is cool too though, body wise just a heavier more refined version of a T2 i guess .. Italian though.

kartracer
Forum Regular

Postby kartracer » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:47 am

hehe well if this fiat is just a 'tad' quicker....and your t2 (which we now own) was 'running shit' and 'was crap really' then we should have no problems taking you out once we get it sorted  :P

but seriously what are the plans for this fiat? does it have any mods? planned mods?

cheers  :)

btw the t2 seems to going ok so far

GDTYMZ

Postby GDTYMZ » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:01 pm

thats good bro, i've heard many people teling me that a chicks been driving my city and i was like? nah 3 guys got it as a project so yeah..

uhh, not much plans for the fiat, its up for sale now with a negotiable price as it needs a little bit of work for WOF.

uhh ok, let me re state again, this car is REAL quick, and much quicker than the T2. Also a lot more developed and not as tinny, although no offense to owners.

Since ownership, i've taken out a GSR, EVO1, Legnum VR4, Honda Civic Si, VN V8 Commodore, and a Glanza Turbo.

Thats all the victims i need :)

im happy .. but yeah up for sale.

K1W1
Donating Member

Postby K1W1 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:33 pm

Geez "Blade" that Clio v6 looks awesome , what would that retail for in NZ . My fav still the Fit(Jazz) Dynamite though.
Lotto job to get it to OZ though .

Hyperblade

Postby Hyperblade » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:23 pm

[quote author=K1W1 link=board=GEN;num=1112516711;start=0#7 date=04/06/05 at 18:33:29]Geez "Blade" that Clio v6 looks awesome , what would that retail for in NZ . My fav still the Fit(Jazz) Dynamite though.
Lotto job to get it to OZ though .[/quote]

You can't get it in NZ, left hand drive only    :'(

Absoultly awsome car, on topgear they said it was 28,000 pounds

Believe it went roundthe track just slower then a db vanquish.

http://www.topgear.com/jsp/individualRoadTest.jsp?carType=new&mCode=D6&rCode=A2&mDesc=Renault&rDesc=Clio&roadTestNumber=28.html

"0-62mph in 5.8 seconds is the claim. It certainly feels like it could do that, as well as achieve the claimed max of 153mph. "

Kam
Forum Regular

Postby Kam » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:13 pm

Man are you talking about the Mugen Jazz I seen in a 'MOTOR' mag, cause that thing was f***ing unreal!  Cleo v6's are cool as (big reno fan) but I'de prefer the groupB R5turbo.  the car that started the whole rear engined hatch thing we all love!
[quote author=K1W1 link=board=GEN;num=1112516711;start=0#7 date=04/06/05 at 18:33:29]Geez "Blade" that Clio v6 looks awesome , what would that retail for in NZ . My fav still the Fit(Jazz) Dynamite though.
Lotto job to get it to OZ though .[/quote]

K1W1
Donating Member

Postby K1W1 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:21 am

Clio v6 -haven't seen one here in oz but saw a Clio Sport for sale in this mornings paper around $23g I think
Don't think the fiat Uno is here also haven't seen one . Going back a bit a  mate of mine in Devonport had a Fiat 131R , man that thing was a wolf in sheeps clothing . Packed myself on a quick trip through the Para Paras with him one day, easily out corner a mini with the power on .

Hyperblade

Postby Hyperblade » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:48 pm

[quote author=Kam link=board=GEN;num=1112516711;start=0#9 date=04/06/05 at 23:13:00]Man are you talking about the Mugen Jazz I seen in a 'MOTOR' mag, cause that thing was f***ing unreal!  Cleo v6's are cool as (big reno fan) but I'de prefer the groupB R5turbo.  the car that started the whole rear engined hatch thing we all love!
[/quote]

Posted this on the Fit dynamite (mugen made, new T2) ages ago
http://www.cityturbo.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=GEN;action=display;num=1101365513;start=7

Wouldn't mind a R5 turbo either but you at least you can get hold of a clio v6 and at a reasonable price ;)

Kam
Forum Regular

Postby Kam » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:24 pm

[quote author=HyperBlade link=board=GEN;num=1112516711;start=0#11 date=04/07/05 at 13:48:29]

Posted this on the Fit dynamite (mugen made, new T2) ages ago
http://www.cityturbo.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=GEN;action=display;num=1101365513;start=7

Wouldn't mind a R5 turbo either but you at least you can get hold of a clio v6 and at a reasonable price ;)[/quote]

Someone in the Renault Car club of Queensland was trying to sell me his 2yrs ago for $45k and it was mint.  he ended up trading it for an early 'Alpine'.  he said he was just too old to drive it!

Return to “General”