T1 or T2?

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
sin-city_turbo
Forum Regular

Postby sin-city_turbo » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:31 pm

ive got a fuel cut plug, but yeah, talked about that in an earlier post and the convo kind of died :lol:

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:36 pm

Why dont you both take a picture of the guts of the little box and we'll see if they are the same. That might eliminate the possiblity its just a random thing thats been jammed in there that fits.

mangusta
Forum Enthusiast

Postby mangusta » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:46 pm

Caleb wrote::idea: ok as for the fuel cut socket in my 2 cars the turbo1 is empty but the cab's isn't, i'll try & describe it to you, its a black box 42mm deep with 3 of the 5 connection-(pins), inside the box theres a code (CF-303) & some on the pins_ pin1 (FP), pin2 (+), pin4 (IG), 1 capacitor, 3 resistors, 1 transistor, & 2 diodes.
:oops: also about my question earlier i was more referring to what the 1&2 stand for (i.e. honda city turbo series 2) :?:

If it is fitted on a Cabriolet, then it is likely to be a relay for the Fuel cutout solenoid on the carby models.

This is to stop the carby syphoning and the engine dieseling on after you turn the key off. Not necessary on an injected motor, so will only have a box there on the carby models... (Also, it may only be fitted on carby models with air con as the idle step up for aircon often causes run on)

Cheers
Paul

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:49 am

Ah ha, good thinking mangusta. I hadnt noticed he said he had one on his cab. It could also be to stop the engine flooding when your engine breaking I guess?

Return to “General”