my city turbo 2 already sold ..

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
GDTYMZ

my city turbo 2 already sold ..

Postby GDTYMZ » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:08 pm

hey yall,

the other day i got a city turbo 2 off my mate from school, it had WOF and REGO but due to run out this thursday, i advertised it as i found another car i wanted, another honda but way not as fast as my t2 .. anyways looks like its going to a good home and i've made a pretty good profit for 2 days, i got it cheap, got 3 days of t2 thrasha days and now its sold and gone tomorrow. it needed a bit of work and stuff which i dont think i wanted to go through just incase i found other bits or other things that needed money spent on to come along on my journey but good news is after i get a reliable runner my next car - then after that ill be slowly saving with a part timer to pay for another city, hopefully something a little bit minter (WOF and REG'd).

looks like the new buyers are keen on fixing it up, so my last ride down the road to the mall tonight will be the last of my city turbo 2 that i've had ownership of 3 days!

it goes great but yeah soon it will go even better with a guy who will love it more than i did.

Will stay on here as this is one of the best forums ever, and i hope my stay is still welcome after the neglecting of my city turbo so soon after purchase but life goes on.

I seriously love the city turbos power, and will definitely be back one day, maybe near the end of the year or something ill have another .. if im lucky with finances!

CITY TURBO 2 LOVE FROM ME WILL BE FOR ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!

thanks guys for all your help too.

Turbo3
Forum Enthusiast

Re: my city turbo 2 already sold ..

Postby Turbo3 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:31 pm

Hey dude,
No probs staying on the forum! Of course you'll have to get the new owners to log in as well!  ;D
Where in NZ are you?
Stay in touch man,
Pete 8)

GDTYMZ

Postby GDTYMZ » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:29 pm

im an aucklander man!!

yeah fo' sure ill be back with a new city turbo one day, maybe not for a while as im going to build a  nice streeter, something reliable, something strong, something honda.. i love the city turbo so when im near happy with my streeter ill be on the hunt for a city turbo 2 most probably and get it looking in to a semi show standard :) i've got big plans for one, just depends when i can afford to buy another after my streeter.

Thanks..

GDTYMZ

Postby GDTYMZ » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:56 pm

uhhh Kartracer has just joined i think, and hes the guy who's got it, i've told him to join the whanau (family) and now he will be on here more often and we shall follow the progress of it :)

wicked stuff hope hes a happy buyer because im a mad happy seller :)

kartracer
Forum Regular

Postby kartracer » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:07 pm

what's this im reading about a pretty good profit!!!!!!!  ;)
we thought the price wasnt too bad

theres very little rust, and motor seems ok and it has mags
were learning about the city day by day

next step is a warrant  :)

and as for speed its pretty damn impressive...

does anyone know about the legality of roll cages?
a half cage with rear seats removed sounds cert-able...what about a full cage??

any info would be appreciated (we are in NZ)

cheers

turbocab
Donating Member

Postby turbocab » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:58 pm

do you plan on rolling it?

Colza
Forum Addict

Postby Colza » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:10 pm

The best thing you can do is find your local certifier and go and talk to him. He will tell you what he wants to see, and then you can build it to suit. Saves having to make any changes afterward.

Also you would want to look up the regualtions for the class you wish to race in, there are different recomended designs as far as drag racing, track racing, and possibly rallying.

The regulations regarding LVV certificaiton can be found on http://www.lvvta.org.nz

GDTYMZ

Postby GDTYMZ » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:50 pm

dude, i never told you how much i got it for and i dont plan on doing soo .. if anyone else knows - SHHHH!! keep it to yourself ..

but i think you got a good deal man, i mean gees, i went down $100 in pricE!! ..

theres a green city turbo 2 from NZ with full roll cage, have a look in the gallery, in the members section, you'll see the one and how they've done it .. tiny tubing though

Colza
Forum Addict

Postby Colza » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:08 pm

Oh, and you dont actually need a roll cage as such. Approximately 4 times on its roof and my one was still driveable, if a little bit short of head room ::)

James
Moderator / Donating Member

Postby James » Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:34 pm

pffttt you wern't the one that took it on its journey

Return to “General”