Heading to japan !

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
turdbo
Forum Enthusiast

Heading to japan !

Postby turdbo » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Hey guys im heading to japan in two weeks for a few weeks and i will looks for bits and bobs over there. if any one has any leads on bits they are interested in i will try and check them out. i will look at a side skirt and front bumper kit and apparently shipping is dirt cheap if you send it via ship ( takes awhile ).

Try and keep it close to Tokyo or Osaka as that's where ill be based :)

If you want something brought back we can work something out.
obviously being from Auckland would be best but we can work it out :)

Flick me a pm!

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Re: Heading to japan !

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:01 am

Motocompoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos :p

*IF* I'm ever going there I'd be looking to get another Motocompo hey...prolly have to remove the fuel tank etc & post them home separately, but should be able to get the bike itself on the plane...$800 Aus for a nice one there, sell for $2000 in NZ - $3000 here in Aus :p I currently have one awaiting Import clearance...can't wait ;)

turdbo
Forum Enthusiast

Postby turdbo » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:56 pm

yea thats a good point.i have a nice red one already and i know of another one for sale here.but i mite take a look and see if i cant pick on up.anything like that i will ship home via boat though,slow but and arm and a leg cheaper!!

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:40 pm

I know postage from Jap to Aus is on the high side..Would have thought it was poss. to get one back on the plane..what's the Motocomp weight 45kg? ditch the battery...maybe post back the fuel tank & other bits...box up the rest & slap it on the plane, It almost looks like a Suitcase when folded up ;) Course you would be screwed if when at checkin they said No..

Return to “General”