Yahoo auctions Japan

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
rafke
Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo auctions Japan

Postby rafke » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:33 pm

How does it work? Is it like Ebay just for Japan?

I have no account there obviously,
but found several small items I need, do these guys ship abroad?
I can't ask them questions.

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Re: Yahoo auctions Japan

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:09 am

It's Japan's Ebay. It allows you to find stuff that you can't get anywhere else, you then need to either go through a 3rd party like Import Monster to actually get the thing you want, Or make a friend who is living in Japan that is willing to buy & then ship the things to your address. That's currently what I am trying to do, but it's not easy :p

turdbo
Forum Enthusiast

Postby turdbo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:18 pm

I found it super hard to get parts and bring them home when i was there in person! Theu wont sell direct to an overseas person as mentioned above so yea 3rd party its the best bet.anthraxxx, did you have any luck with shocks?

ANTHRAXXX
Forum Addict

Postby ANTHRAXXX » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:59 pm

Currently I am having a crack at just buying the wheels I've wanted now for ages through Buyee. I was trying to get them via a English dude I met through facebook living in Japan, but that hasn't worked out. Anyways Buyee is not going to be cheap, but still will be cheaper than the JDM import guy I used for my motocompo & should be faster as well....at least bloody well should be! Will see how it all goes...auction ends in 4 days..

I'm making more & more contacts in Japan via my Facebook City Turbo page, but again most don't speak English at all. 1 that does that I talk to now daily has limited understanding. It's not as simple as using Google Translate either. Far as shocks go, I have other things on my car that need attention first so haven't worried about them lately.

rafke
Forum Enthusiast

Postby rafke » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:53 pm

Currently I'm getting some items bought via a Belgian dude who imports cars and checked with his Japanese contact and is buying soms stuff there for me.
Stuff is cheap but he already mentionned there are extra costs for this.

I'll let you know how it all works out. :wink:

turdbo
Forum Enthusiast

Postby turdbo » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:12 am

Let me know if you find a link for new shocks over there.esp if they are shortened!

Return to “General”