cityturbo.com news

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
Brendan
Admin

cityturbo.com news

Postby Brendan » Thu Mar 27, 2003 5:49 am

new news added to the front page - but i've copied and pasted because i know you dont like to be clicking around everywhere :) ........

27/03/03

CityTurbo.com is now hosted on a new server! Many thanks to Tim Price (aka PGNUTA) for supplying the hosting and putting in a big effort to get it all setup free of charge! Tim is now eligible for a discount on anything you are selling :)

While the site was being moved to the new server, I figured we should have a new site design, so here we are, ewww pretty!
Before you ask, no, the little orange car at the top of the page was photoshopped by FadeR, its not real :)

The 'Add Member' page will be back online soon and Pete (Turbo3) will be keeping the member pages up to date, so spam him if your details are'nt uploaded hehe (sorry Pete)

Thats about it, I'll update the look of the forums when I get around to it and everyone please send me a private message if you see anything wrong or out of place.

Thanks again to Tim, and thanks to you guys for helping make this site the best resource for Honda City's on the web! ... or probably anywhere for that matter.

Brendan
CityTurbo.com Founder

Return to “General”