Name of this component?

Post whatever you like in here but try to keep it Honda City related!
I'm New Here, Please Be Nice!
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:39 pm

Name of this component?

Postby Funugs007 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:30 pm

Someone please tell me the name of the large silver rectangle component above the red rocket cover on the t2. My T1 also has this but I don't see it in any other stock t1 engine bay except on the t2.

User avatar
Forum Enthusiast
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: NSW

Re: Name of this component?

Postby spike10000 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:51 pm

It's called an airbox lol

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests