turbocab

Post pictures and details of your Honda City
turbocab
Donating Member

turbocab

Postby turbocab » Thu May 05, 2005 3:13 pm

NAME:matt hall

MY CAR
i currently own a 86 city cabrolet with a t2 motor transplant done by one of the previous owners i payed $4500 for it it is fairly tidy.
mods so far include an intercooler from a civic turbo kit,autometer boost/vac guage,sealed battery in the boot,2.5in exhaust system,turbo upgrade using a ihi rhf-5 from a 2.8l holden rodeo due to my old turbo being smacked against the firewall repeditvly when my rear engine mount came adrift,i also have a turbosmart type 1 bov to go on when i finish plumbing up the new cooler,i have replaced the soft top and drivers seat with  better ones that i bought off city-cabrolet
i plan to install a pod filter soon too where the battery was with a cold air feed from where the stock cooler picks up its air
mutch more to come in the future too
future work to be completed
total respray colour yet to be decided
rebuild engine mabey port and polish
upgrade cam
replace seats
dual stage boost controler
wheels
suspension
side skirts

now have smithys ex 85 t2 in sweet condition with all the goodies from the cabrolet on it,will be selling the cab soon
time for an update:the t2 is soon to be transformed into a replica of the race t2's that were run in japan.
thanks to kazzee from japan getting me a body kit built from a mould taken off one of the few surviving racers.
after the instalation of the body kit i will be getting some nice wide wheels and tyres,ime looking at getting 13s with atleast 8in wide rubbers on em,so that should solve all traction issues ;D
then the engine will have some mutch needed atention by way of a full rebuild,head work,uprated cam,and bigelboes boost cut defender/boost controler/extra injector controler thingy with a view to run 20 or so psi as the high setting.

Return to “Member Cars”